How to Set Up Your Business for Remote Work Immediately
- August 6, 2020
- Working at Home
The COVID-19 pandemic is unprecedented. All Canadians – including Canadian businesses – are learning to adapt quickly. Self-isolation and working-from-home demands are increasing with no clear timeline for a return to normal.
Do you need a rapid solution to set up your business for remote work? Our cloud-based phone system can be deployed quickly, easily, and remotely. We can set you up today!
With a cloud-based communications system, your business can maintain vital services for remote staff and customers.
1. Web Phone
Included free with our cloud phone system, the Web Phone application enables any user to access your business phone from anywhere. Any computer with a broadband internet connection can download the Web Phone utility which gives users access to all the features of their business desk phone.
Remote workers can set up a home office and continue to make business calls right from their computer.
2. Mobile Integration
Our UC Softphone app turns any mobile phone into an extension of your business phone. Keep your personal number private while doing business from anywhere.
Your business phone has many enterprise-class features. With the UC Softphone app, your mobile phone has the ability to:
- Connect over WiFi, 4G or LTE.
- Send and receive calls, just like you’re at your desk.
- Chat or text message with your team or clients.
- See full presence of your other team members for their availability.
- Check voicemail messages or voicemail transcriptions.
- Manage answering rules.
- Record greetings.
- Make extension-to-extension calls.
- Access advanced call control features, such as 3-way calling, transfer, hold, and more.
3. Internet Fax
Our Internet Fax solution enables you to send a fax by email from any device. You can send unlimited pages to multiple fax numbers or recipients at once. Receive faxes in PDF or TIFF file formats for quick and easy digital storage. Many other features of cloud faxing can streamline your workflows.
4. Business Continuity
Our cloud phone system can help with business continuity, including:
- Auto Attendant – a virtual assistant that can forward calls to the extension or number of your choice
- Customized greetings and Messages on Hold – inform callers of how your business is managing the current situation; keep it updated on a daily (or even hourly) basis
- Call Queues – a virtual line callers are placed into when none of your agents are available to take the call
Easily scale your business up or down as needed, even with remote workers. Users can be added to or removed from your cloud-based system from our online portal. Adapt to the rapidly changing situation as needed from anywhere at any time.
Our cloud-based phone system is designed to provide reliable communications no matter what happens. Through geo-redundant infrastructure, our hosted phone solution keeps Canadian businesses online and available via multiple data centers throughout the country. Each location is protected from service disruption through several means.
How to Set Up Your Business for Remote Work Today
Our team is equipped with our own flexible system to work seamlessly today with Desk Phones, Headsets, Email and Chat applications. We’re prepared to help you in the following ways:
- We can provide power adapters to existing clients so you can simply move home with your desk phone. All Queues and Auto Attendants will work the same as in the office.
- You can install our Softphone app on mobile devices or use the free Web Phone desktop utility available on any computer anywhere with a broadband connection.
- You can be up and running within minutes with the free and included Web Phone. Your existing numbers can be forwarded to temporary phone numbers on the platform for immediate effect.
- Physical telephones can be shipped direct to your home and fully programmed while being delivered (if desired).
- During the COVID-19 Pandemic we are offering all conference bridges at no cost, so you and your team can work remote together!
Take advantage of the immediate benefits of our hosted phone. Contact us today for help in setting up your business for remote work. We’re here for you!
KDI Development Inc.
Address: #231 18525 53 Ave, Surrey, B.C. V3S 7A4
Content provided by: United Cloud
About us and this blog
Kobelt Development Inc. is an information systems support company which provides top quality and consistent client care.
At KDI we offer excellent customer service to clients all the while making their lives easier and simpler through the use of information technology.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
- Rescue Your IBM Data June 18, 2021
- B.C. is offering $7,500 to small businesses for online sales help February 8, 2021
- Thinking about going remote-first, forever? Do these 5 things beforehand January 4, 2021