Sales / Campaign Co-ordinator
This is a part-time (20 hours/week – work at home) position.
Activities would include:
- Co-ordinate with staff to design and execute sales / marketing campaigns.
- Follow-up leads generated from the campaigns and schedule phone calls and appointments with staff
- Follow-up leads through the process and ensure nothing falls through the cracks
- Review and update content for PR and social media
- Schedule events, Newsletters and follow-up events with leads and current clients
- Work with staff to onboard new clients.
- Work with staff to develop additional promotional and educational materials
The successful candidate will need to show evidence of the following:
- self-motivation with a demonstrated ability to work independently
- prioritize multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines
- excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with staff to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- problem solving skills
- demonstrate a commitment to high quality, client service and excellent communication and organizational skills
- attention to detail
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume to email@example.com
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.